SMC CRx 1" Pulley
Item: 45251.02 | Product Description »
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin® sheave.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Pin Kit
- Z Drag
- Zed Drag
Comments about SMC CRx 1" Pulley:
So far the pulleys have traveled down the attawapiskat river, albany river, dumoine river, missiniabi river and soon to go down the noire river. Thankfully they have not needed to be used for an actual scenario but have served us well for all the practice scenarios. Thanks NRS
- Was this a gift?: