NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife
Item: 47304.02 | Product Details »
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||1.26 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|