Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel
Item: 55403.02 | Product Description »
- Keep your gear dry even when submerged! Easy-to-use ZipDry® Seal presses shut like a freezer bag.
- 420 denier Cordura nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish for abrasion resistance and overall strength.
- All seams are RF welded and guaranteed to be free of leaks.
- Even the smallest details are top quality: Duraflex™ side-release buckles and D-rings are combined with extreme-duty nylon webbing.
- Wide mouth for easy access.
- If you transport fragile equipment in your duffel, a liner is a must: constructed of a 200 denier nylon outer shell, minicell foam cushioning, and an interior fleece lining, will reliably protect your gear.
- Size: 12" x 20" x 10", 1800 cu. In., 30 liters.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Volume:||1800 cu. in., 30 liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||12" x 20" x 10"|
|Material:||420-denier nylon with polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||ZipDry® seal|
This is a testimonial done by canadian Freestyle kayak Champion Kelsey Thompson. Kelsey is an avdenture photographer and videographer that trusts Watershed to house and protect his expensive camera and video gear....as well as anything else that needs to stay dry.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Capacity
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
Comments about Watershed Chattooga Dry Duffel:
Watershed bags are great with the exception of opening them! If I follow the directions, I still can't open the bags. If you have arthritis or repetitive motion syndrome, you will need help with opening these bags. Even if they are lubricated with any kind of oil, I can't get them to slide apart. My solution is a blunt butter knife, or letter opener, or rigid object to slide into the seam. Run this object along its length, & within inches, it will open up. Make sure you carry this object along with you on the outside of the bags so you will have it when needed. At the hardware store, I've found a 2 1/2 inch rigid plastic fry pan scraper. I drilled a small hole in it, laced a cord through the hole, & carry this by clipping it on the handle of the bags. You will have to check to make sure that they are sealed the entire length of the bag upon closing them.
- Was this a gift?: