RiverMaps Colorado River in the Grand Canyon 5th Ed. Guide Book
Item: 66204.02 | Product Description »
- This 5th Edition book covers the entire river, from the Lees Ferry launch site to the South Cove take out on Lake Mead.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The new mapping software used in this edition allows relief shading of the topo maps, giving you a much better perspective of the terrain.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high-quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it's going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- All photos in this edition are in full color.
- Also includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, Grand Canyon geology, archeology, resource protection and plants found in the Canyon.
|Author:||Tom Martin & Duwain Whitis|
|Copyright:||2013 5th Edition|
|Size:||9" x 14"|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- RiverMaps Colorado River in the Grand Canyon 5th Ed. Guide Book
Q:is this the latest edition? What is copyright date?Asked on 2/14/2014 by Rob from paonia colorado
A:5th edition was the latest when we went Dec. of 2013. Bought it from NRS.
Sent from Windows MailAnswered on 2/15/2014 by Anonymous
A:Yes, as far as I know this is the latest edition. Copyright is 2013. More info @ rivermaps.net.Answered on 2/15/2014 by Anonymous
A:C 2013, 5th Edition.Answered on 2/15/2014 by Anonymous
A:Yes. The Fifth edition is copyrighted 2013.
Sent from my "smart" phoneAnswered on 2/14/2014 by Anonymous
A:Fifth Edition 2013.
-AndrewAnswered on 2/14/2014 by Anonymous
A:Yes, Rob, it is the latest edition, copyright 2013. Book just keeps getting better. Must have for the Canyon. And don't forget Day Hikes From the River, Item # 65038.01, also by Tom Martin.Answered on 2/14/2014 by Clyde from NRS