UST See-Me Select LED Rescue Light & Strobe
Item: 71711.01 | Product Description »
- The powerful strobe draws attention to your site and steady-on lighting helps rescue crews zero in.
- Activates swiftly when submerged in water, or can be turned on manually. Will not unintentionally activate with rain, spray or high humidity.
- When you hit the water, the UST See-Me Select will switch into strobing mode to attract rescue. When rescue is close, you press the switch and it goes into a steady light to direct rescue towards you.
- Strobe mode provides 264 lumens of light and runs for 27 hours on a set of batteries.
- Steady-on mode provides 80 lumens of light and runs 24 hours on a set of batteries.
- The See-Me Select exceeds the USCG requirement of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility. The steady light is visible to 3.2 miles (5.1 km), and the strobe is visible to 3.4 miles (5.5 km) on a dark, clear night.
- The strobe rate is 60 flashes per minute.
- Unbreakable LED bulbs never need replacing.
- Operates on two AA alkaline or lithium batteries (not included).
- Impact resistant and waterproof to 200 feet.
- Wrist lanyard and hook-and-loop attachment strap are included.
- US Coast Guard approved.
|Dimensions:||4.75" x 2" x 1" (150 x 50 x 25 mm)|
|Lumens:||Strobe - 264, Steady - 80|
|Type of Bulb:||Lifetime LED|
|Burn Time on High:||24 hours|
|Burn Time on Flash Mode:||27 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.4 oz (96 g)|
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- UST See-Me Select LED Rescue Light & Strobe
Q:Expensive safety item, does it float if accidently dropped overboard ?Asked on 5/18/2014 by FireGeezer from Winthrop, Maine
A:It's not designed to float. Best attached to the life jacket or used with the included wrist lanyard.Answered on 5/19/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about UST See-Me Select LED Rescue Light & Strobe:
This light goes everywhere with me - motorcycle, camping and canoe. It gets a lot of use as just a light and is just has handy in an emergency.
I recently stopped to assist a friend stranded along side the road. The strobe meant that approaching motorists would know I was off my bike and walking around - from a long way off. The peace of mind was comforting in the pouring rain.
This light does exactly what it is supposed to do and does it well. I highly recommend it and I have no complaints. Did I mention that is was rugged?
- Was this a gift?: