NRS Digital Pressure Gauge
Item: 80008.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $23.96
$29.95 You Save 20%
- Proper air pressure gives your inflatable its best performance and protects it from damage caused by over-inflation.
- Fits all Leafield and military valves.
- Gauge reads from 0-15 psi, in hundredths of a psi.
- Backlit display and large digital numerals make the gauge easy to read in all lighting conditions.
- Soft rubber housing protects against impact from drops and rough transportation.
- Powered by two easily-replaceable AAA batteries, not included.
- Also reads in KPa, Bar and Kgf/cm2.
|Dimensions:||2 7/8" diameter x 1 1/4" thick x 4 5/8" long|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- battery negative pole springs a little flimsy
Comments about NRS Digital Pressure Gauge:
Quick easy to read backlit display and it works!
Service and delivery comments:
NRS good customer service
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Digital Pressure Gauge
Q:Will this gauge screw into the pump handle of my Wonder Pump 6? Oh and by-the-way, the foot braces glued in and worked very well on my Pike! Thanks Jim Hanson.Asked on 11/4/2015 by Jim from Utah
A:Jim, the stem will screw into the Wonder Pump 6; however, the display faces out, not up. For a gauge attached to your pump, choose the Mechanical Gauge, Item # 80007.02.Answered on 11/4/2015 by Clyde from NRS
A:I think so looking at the picture, outdoorplay.com web site, with the NRS
mechanical gauge. The end of the digital one is same as the NRS gauge.Answered on 11/4/2015 by Anonymous