Custom NRS E-136 Self-Bailing Raft
The 13'6" NRS E-136 combines the nimble feel and play of a 13' boat with the forgiving stability of a 14-footer. Paddle-specific customizations, including foot cups, rotated D-rings, and a third thwart, pair with an aggressive rocker to charge through rapids while bellowing “All Forward—HARD!” just for fun.
- Foot cups give leverage and stability for paddle-powered crews.
- Rotated D-rings prevent snagging or catching when digging in for the “All Forward” or “All Back.”
- Removable third thwart accommodates six to eight paddlers and adds leverage for a rear guide.
- 20" tubes and a 6'6" width make the E-136 super stable, while a 30" rocker makes it ride over waves like a playboat.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Full-coverage high-density polyurethane floor armor slides over rocks in low water and protects your floor and tubes from wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Four main tube air chambers give you extra security in emergency situations.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes lets you to leave the bucket at home.
- Features 14 2" D-rings and 6 handles.
- Reliable Leafield™ C7 inflation/deflation valves on the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- Easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame with the NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart) System.
- Built outfitter tough, this may be the last raft the private boater will ever need to buy.
- 10-year retail warranty, 5-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||3|
|Number of Air Chambers:||7|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Number of D-rings:||14|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Center Compartment Width:||38"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||73"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|