Limited Time Only: FREE SHIPPING
To better serve our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to provide FREE* standard shipping to NRS retail customers for a limited time.
And if you’re not completely satisfied with your order, send it back to us with our Hassle-Free Return Label. We’ll pay for that, too. We’ll even pay to ship your exchange order. That’s three shipments for the price of none!
*Details and exclusions:
- Offer applies to standard ground shipping only.
- Applies to contiguous U.S. orders only. Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Territories are excluded from this offer.
- Excludes oversized and flammable items (see below for details).
- Offer subject to end without notice.
NRS offers a variety of shipping options to make sure you get your gear when you need it.
- We do our best to ship orders received before 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time (Monday–Friday) the same day. Unfortunately, delays with domestic parcel carriers, and a higher-than-normal volume of orders, may delay shipping somewhat.
- Once we receive the order into our system, it enters our speedy packing/shipping process and we can’t make changes.
- Shipping and transit days are business days only, Monday–Friday.
- Saturday delivery is available to most destinations in the US Lower 48. Please call us at 877.677.4327 for this option.
- Use our Shipping Transit Time Calculator to find out when you can expect your order.
Shipping Outside the US Lower 48
We’ll help you get the gear you need no matter where the destination. Our experienced Customer Service Team will work with you to find the best options available. Please call 877.677.4327 to get started.
Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Military Addresses:
- May require additional transit days
- May include special restrictions for flammable and oversized items; delivery options will be clearly displayed in Checkout
- Please use US Priority Mail for all military addresses
- Shipping rates will be processed as TBD (to be determined). You will be contacted with the correct shipping total before the order is shipped.
- International orders are subject to taxes, duties and broker fees. Such duties, taxes and broker fees will be billed to you separately by the shipping company.
- Flammable items are not available for shipment outside of the United States.
Shipping Oversized Items
Special handling surcharges apply to items that are oversized. Applicable shipper’s surcharges are displayed in the drop-down price menu in the Add to Cart section on the product page. Example: (+5.00). You will also see surcharges clearly displayed in the Shopping Cart and during Checkout.
- Items such as (but not limited to) dry boxes, one-piece oars/paddles, firepans, campsite counters, frames and frame components, rafts, and catarafts are considered oversized items.
- Some of these items are not available to ship by certain methods. Call us at 877.677.4327 if you need an option you don’t see listed.
Shipping Flammable Items
Sales on flammable products are final. This item is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 877.677.4327 for our expert advice.
Because of shipping restrictions, flammable items can only ship standard ground.
- Glues and solvents are examples of flammable items.
- Allowed standard ground methods include UPS and FedEx.
- Call us at 877.677.4327 if you need to obtain a shipping quote to ship via other methods.
Shipping & Backorders
A backordered item ships as soon as it becomes available. Please keep in mind that the estimated time of arrival (ETA) date is subject to change.
Getting your order to you in a timely fashion is very important to us. If the arrival of backordered items is time sensitive; something needed for an upcoming trip, for example, please let us know. When an ETA changes on an order you've placed, we will do our best to notify you of the change.
We will not charge your credit card until the item ships. If the backordered item is no longer available, we will cancel the item from your order and notify you via e-mail or phone.
More questions about backorders? Call us at 877.677.4327.