A multi-purpose day bag that secures to any thwart in a paddleboat, the Down River Thwart Bag offers quick access to on-water essentials that are ok to get wet. D-rings for clipping in additional gear and back-up handles to grab when the guide goes big.
- Constructed with double-lined Multi-Mesh made from recycled post-consumer waste, and an Xtra-Duty mesh base for added durability.
- Attaches around a thwart with high tenacity 1" polypro webbing.
- Webbing attachments feature integrated grab handles.
- Multiple D-ring attachment points for clipping in extra gear.
- Wide opening and one-hand operation drawstring for quick and easy access to the goods.
- Note: Multi-Mesh colors and patterns are assorted and may not match the product photos.