Leak Evaluation and Repair Service for Dry Suits
Note: This service is only available for dry suits.
Pricing includes shipping*, leak testing, patch application within a reasonable amount of patches and labor charge. If we find the dry suit is beyond repair we can offer a credit towards a new dry suit. Please follow these steps:
- Leave any notes you may have for our Repair Department, then click "Add to Cart". Continue through the checkout process so we have all of your contact and payment information for quick turn-around of your repaired item.
- Make note of your confirmation number.
- Be sure to rinse, dry and remove all dirt, sand and debris from the interior and exterior of your dry wear before sending it in. Dirty and smelly gear will result in a $30.00 cleaning fee in addition to the repair charge.
- Write your order confirmation number on the outside of your package and ship to:
1638 South Blaine Street
Moscow, ID 83843
U.S. customers: shipping is included in the purchase price of the service. After your order is submitted, you will receive an email with a shipping label and instructions for shipping your dry wear to NRS.
*International customers: shipping your dry wear to/from NRS in the United States will be your sole responsibility.
We will contact you if we have any questions or recommendations for your item. U.S. customers should have dry wear back in about two weeks!
- To avoid drysuit zipper damage during shipping, be sure to check out our video "How to Fold a Drysuit".