- Compact size fits in any pack pocket or cup holder.
- Easy-to-use filtration system requires zero set-up and makes clean, purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min)
- Removes waterborne pathogens including viruses (e.g., Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g., E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery), and Protozoa (e.g., Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered, easily replaceable activated carbon filters particulates (sediment, microplastics) and adsorbs many chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, VOCs, flavors, and odors.
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 G/150L).
- Carry handle flips and rotates 90° for easy transport and separation of inner press and outer refill; provides leverage and a pressing surface when flat.
- Drink cap twists to vent air, facilitating purification and filtration; removable cap protects spout from cross-contamination.
- TPE TopoGrip® on bottle surfaces increases non-slip performance and durability.
|Cartridge Lifespan:||300 Presses (150 Liters/40 Gallons)|
|Dimensions:||9.75" x 2.95"|
|Weight (Empty):||12.5 oz|