The 5 quart GSI 12" Aluminum Dutch Oven weighs one-third less than a traditional cast iron oven plus is rust-proof. Lightweight, easy to clean, it doesn't get much better than this.
- Highly-conductive aluminum construction for excellent heat distribution, durability and performance.
- Cast aluminum is rust free, easy to clean and one-third the weight of cast iron.
- The edge lip on the lid holds coals and charcoal.
- A sturdy aluminum handle makes it easy to move the DO from coals to serving area.
- The three legs on the bottom give solid footing over coals and allow you to stack your DO's.
- The 10" model has a smooth bottom and nests nicely inside the 12" or 14" dutch oven for compact storage.