4 oz. can with applicator brush in lid.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Di-n-hexyl phthalate (DnHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
- Kayak Outfitting
- H2 Glue
- Denatured Alcohol
Recommended safety precautions:
- Work in a well ventilated area (garage or shady area works well)
- Use a respirator and chemical resistant gloves (i.e. Nitrile gloves)
- Rough up the plastic surface with sandpaper.
- Clean surface with denatured alcohol.
- Apply a uniform, but thin coat to both surfaces with the attached brush (Porous surfaces such as minicell may require two or more extra coats).
- Allow sufficient time for the solvents to dissipate and the surfaces to feel tacky.
- Apply pressure to ensure good contact between the two items.
- Press surfaces together, applying pressure to ensure good contact of the adhesive films.
- Allow 2–4 hours drying time.