Men's Grand Salmon Long-Sleeve Eco T-Shirt
The Grand Salmon Long-Sleeve Eco T-shirt combines 100% recycled materials with original artwork celebrating the source-to-sea journey of four women from the headwaters of Idaho's Salmon River to the Pacific Ocean in 2022. All proceeds from sales go to benefit the wild salmon and steelhead restoration efforts of Idaho Rivers United.
- Paddling more than 1,000 miles from the headwaters of the Salmon River to the Pacific Ocean, Libby Tobey, Brooke Hess, Alia Payne and Hailey Thompson will engage with communities along the way, raising awareness for threatened and endangered wild salmon and steelhead.
- The 100% recycled Recover™ Eco T-shirt is made with a soft blend of post-consumer polyester and upcycled cotton.
- Original artwork depicts the relationship between rivers, dams and salmon in the Pacific Northwest.
- 100% of proceeds go to benefit Idaho Rivers United, a Boise-based nonprofit that has worked to restore wild salmon and steelhead to Idaho for over 30 years.
- Learn more about the Grand Salmon Project at salmonsourcetosea.com and follow @salmonsourcetosea on Instagram.