NRS Big Water Guide PFD
- The Big Water Guide is a type III, high profile PFD delivering 22.9 lbs of flotation.
- The PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape.
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you.
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg straps sold separately.)
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||22.9 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|