NRS Big Water Guide PFD
This product is no longer available, but we’ve got more options for you:
Whether you're running the big stuff or just want to keep your head higher above the water, the NRS Big Water Guide PFD is the life jacket for you. 22.9 lbs. of flotation and built for all day comfort.
- The Big Water Guide is a type III, high profile PFD delivering 22.9 lbs of flotation.
- The PVC-Free foam panels are shaped and skived to wrap the body, without hindering mobility.
- Eight adjustment points allow you to fit the jacket to your individual shape.
- Two huge zippered pockets hold anything you choose to carry with you.
- Fleece lined handwarmer pouches behind the pockets are oh, so welcome on cold days!
- The well placed lash tab securely holds your rescue knife.
- The 500-denier Cordura® shell wears like iron.
- The webbing tab for your whistle puts this important safety device right where it's needed.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg straps sold separately.)
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||22.9 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|
|Entry System:||Front zip|