NRS Blast Inflator Pump
- This 12-volt pump is capable of inflating to 1.5 psi for a fast and easy inflation. For many inflatable crafts you'll still want to have a hand pump for top off to full pressure and to take along with you on the water.
- Comes with an adapter to fit a wide variety of valve types.
- Inlayed rubber insulates from heat and sound while providing a more secure grip.
- 12 foot power cord allows you to easily inflate your boat near your vehicle.
- There is a small hole in the pump nozzle. It's there to prevent back pressure buildup that can cause the pump to overheat.
- The electrical clamps allow quick and easy connection to your vehicle's battery.
- Never operate Blast with vehicle motor running - it can damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
- Do not block the small hole in the pump nozzle. It is there to bleed off back pressure. Blocking it can cause the pump to overheat and burn out the motor.
- Using this pump continuously for more than 20 minutes can cause it to overheat. Please allow cool down time between uses.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate|
|Max. Inflation:||1.5 psi|
|Dimensions:||5.5"H x 5"W at the base|