NRS Cataraft Anchor System
Anchor Mount System on Cat Frame
Rear Anchor Mast
Anchor Control System with Rope Jam Cleat
Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPro
Intermediate Pulley for Cast LoPro
Cast and Forged LoPros and their corresponding Pulley.
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older "Cast" or newer "Forged" design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top. Please note which LoPro type your frame has, the Intermediate Pulley portion of the Anchor System is custom to either Forged or Cast LoPros.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- Note: The Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPros must be attached to a forged LoPro. If you U-bolt it to frame pipe you will break it.
- The Anchor Mast can be located anywhere along the yoke.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.