NRS Cataraft Anchor System
Anchor Mount System on Cat Frame
Rear Anchor Mast
Anchor Control System with Rope Jam Cleat
Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPro
Intermediate Pulley for Cast LoPro
Cast and Forged LoPros and their corresponding Pulley.
- Important Note when ordering: In 2014 we've changed the design of the LoPro Frame Fitting. Which Anchor System you need depends on whether you have the older "Cast" or newer "Forged" design.
- The older cast aluminum LoPro Frame Fittings have "NRS" molded into the top of the LoPro. The newer hot-forged aluminum LoPros, have "NRS Forged" stamped into the top. Please note which LoPro type your frame has, the Intermediate Pulley portion of the Anchor System is custom to either Forged or Cast LoPros.
- The Anchor Control System with the Rope Jamb Cleat is conveniently located near the rower for easy anchoring.
- Note: The Intermediate Pulley for Forged LoPros must be attached to a forged LoPro. If you U-bolt it to frame pipe you will break it.
- The Anchor Mast can be located anywhere along the yoke.
- The anchor and anchor rope are not included.
- We recommend 3/8" polypropylene rope, Item # 45012.01.
- Remove the bolt that secures the LoPro fitting on the right side of the foot bar. Place the Remote Bracket (a) on top of the foot bar with the pulley facing the stern of the craft. Line up the holes, insert the 2.5" bolt, with a washer on both ends, and tighten. This fastens the bracket in front and to the side of the rower.
- Which Intermediate Pulley used will depend on which type of LoPro you have on the rear yoke. The older cast aluminum LoPro has the word “NRS” molded into the top. The newer hot-forged LoPro has “NRS FORGED” stamped into the top.
- Remove U-bolt from the LoPro fitting on the upper right side of the rear yoke. Replace with the oversized U-bolt.
- If you have the older cast aluminum LoPro you will attach Intermediate Pulley (b) to the inboard arm of the U-bolt. If you have the forged LoPro, place Pulley (c) over both arms of the U-bolt. Tighten nuts.
- Place the Anchor Mast (d) in the center of the yoke at the stern of the craft. Fasten in place with the oversized U-bolt provided, on the top bar of the yoke.
- Periodically check the tightness of all bolts.