NRS Co-Pilot Knife
- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife.
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ stashes fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- The sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash stab; lanyard attachment point on the knife handle further safeguards against losing a blade in rough waters.
- Lanyard attachment point at the tip of the handle gives boaters the option to further safeguard against losing the knife in rough waters when attached to the lash tab.
- Features an oxygen tank valve wrench in the center of the handle.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help to prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge delivers secure thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
- Glass-reinforced polypropylene handle features a rubber overlay for a comfortable grip and maximum blade control in wet environments.
|420 HC Stainless Steel
|Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/rubber overlay
|Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/rubber touch points
|Smooth and serrated