NRS GigBob 2.0 Personal Fishing Watercraft
Shown with optional oar shafts and oar blades.
- Frameless inflatable design rolls up compactly for easy transport and storage and assembles in minutes.
- Mount the oars to row technical streams with confidence, or remove the oars and pontoons to use it as a kickboat.
- Inflate to 4-6 psi for a rigid platform that gives far superior flatwater and whitewater performance than other pontoon boats.
- 15-square-foot deck gives you a wide, stable platform for carrying supplies and standing to cast in calm water.
- Heavy-duty PVC material stands up to years of use in rugged environments.
- Two options to choose from: GigBob with Cataract 7' KBO 2-piece oar shafts and Cataract Mini Cutthroat blades, or GigBob without oars.
- 3 year retail warranty, 3 year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||1000-denier/37-ounce PVC-coated nylon|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|