NRS Guide Gloves
- Constructed with 1.5 mm neoprene for blister protection, cushion and slight insulation.
- Open-finger design for enhanced dexterity.
- Silicone palm pattern maintains a positive grip for control, even when wet.
- Extended wrist design increases coverage for sun protection and makes it easier to slip on and off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||1.5 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|