NRS HydroSkin Forecast 2.0 Gloves
- 2 mm neoprene core for enhanced insulation.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen.
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way.
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Outer Layer:||6 oz premium nylon/spandex|
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||2 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|