NRS Ion PFD
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.3 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|