NRS Men's Paddle Wetshoe
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Designed with a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger