NRS Men's Paddle Wetshoe
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- A 3 mm thick high-traction sole, paired with a 5 mm neoprene insole and 2 mm plastic shim provides maximum protection.
- Cush graphene-infused interior provides thermal-conductive properties for more warmth while also reducing water retention.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Designed with a naturally shaped toe box for all-day comfort.
- The gusset-backed YKK® entry zipper opens wide, letting you easily slip the Paddle Shoe on and off, whether barefoot or over socks.
- Also features a webbing pull tab to aid in donning.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||5 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Ankle zipper|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||39.5||5||24.5|
Women please order one size smaller than your women's sizing
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger