NRS Outfitter Dry Bag
Sometimes all you need is a dry bag that's burly and big. Like a seasoned river guide, the NRS Outfitter Bag shows up every day, ready to work, no matter how much abuse it took the day before.
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz TobaTex body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz TobaTex, Outfitter Dry Bags are designed to deliver the rugged utility that professional guides and outfitters need.
- The 65L Outfitter Bag expands to over 3900 cubic inches, the 110L has over 6700 cubic inches of space and the 140L bag offers a whopping 8500 cubic inches of storage capacity. From sleeping kits to camp chairs to a week's worth of clothes, there's an Outfitter Bag to fit your needs.
- When less space is needed, compact and stabilize your gear by cinching down the four compression straps.
- The StormStrip™ closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top-loading access.
- A carry handle and removable shoulder sling make loading and unloading your gear easy.
|Filled & Rolled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||21 oz. TobaTex body, 34 oz. TobaTex bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|65L||14" Dia x 24" H|
|110L||16" Dia x 33" H|
|140L||16" Dia x 42" H|