NRS Toaster Mitts are the warmest paddling "glove" on the water. Its mitten-style design lets your fingers snuggle together for warmth while its pre-curved shape and grippy palm let you paddle and row with comfort and confidence.
- Water-shedding 3.5 mm raw neoprene on the backs and sides protects your hands from cold and evaporative cooling.
- Soft, fleece-like VaporLoft™ lining repels water and dries instantly for superior warmth and comfort.
- Liquid sealed seams make Toaster Mitts completely waterproof up to the cuff.
- We've used tough, grippy 2.5 mm raw neoprene in the palms for better paddle feel and control.
- The pre-curved finger pocket ensures a comfortable grip on oar or paddle, yet is flexible enough not to limit your hands' mobility.
- A rubber bite tab on the fitted wrist aids in putting on and taking off the mitts.
- A titanium laminate adhesive layer in the material reflects heat back to your hands for even more warmth.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.