Most car accidents happen within 10 miles of home and boating is no different. Accidents can happen on even the shortest of day outings. Be prepared for those minor accidents with the NRS Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit.
Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit takes up minimal space and includes the bare necessities for first-aid care; it's a great backup kit to toss in "just in case."
- Features every-day first aid supplies like band-aids and antiseptic wipes; butterfly strips and dressings for minor wound and trauma management; and basic survival gear such as duct tape and a fire starter kit.
- The modules are stored in a tough 30-denier ripstop nylon dry bag with the HydroLock zip-seal and fold-down StormStrip™ closure.
- Plastic d-ring on the buckle and two metal grommets offer multiple attachment points.
- Attached tag doubles as an inventory check-off list and header cards are included in each module letting you easily keep stock of your supplies.
- The dry bag is big enough to easily hold the Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit modules and any small, personalized additions.
- The Ultra-Light Paddler Kit is designed for a group of 1-2 people on the water for up to 4 days.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.