NRS Women's Arroyo Wetshoe
- Constructed with 1.5 mm thick neoprene upper for extra warmth and a 1.8 mm rubber outsole for protection and optimal grip.
- The 2 mm neoprene footbed combines with a 2 mm PE shim for added comfort, structure and support.
- Flexible, sleek design for tucking into tight kayaks or packing into stuffed gear bags.
- A wide opening combines with a stretchy neoprene cuff and ankle pull tab to make slipping the Arroyo on and off easy.
- Roomy toe box lets you wiggle your toes which helps maintain balance and control.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||1.5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.8 mm rubber|
|Insole:||2 mm neoprene with recycled nylon|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger