NRS Women's Kicker Wetshoe
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last and designed with a roomy toe box for outstanding fit and comfort.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability.
- 3 mm patterned rubber sole for enhanced traction plus a 2 mm plastic shim for additional protection.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||3 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Hook-and-loop webbing adjustment across the top of the foot|
Whole sizes only
1/2 sizes order one size larger