NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- 0.5 mm neoprene core for lightweight insulation.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Outer Layer:||6 oz premium nylon/spandex|
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Silicone palm pattern|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuffs|
|L||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|XL||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|