For those early morning launches or drizzly gray days, the NRS Women's HydroSkin Gloves provide just enough insulation without sacrificing grip and dexterity.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior with a DWR coating sheds water without sacrificing dexterity.
- Soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior feels great against bare skin.
- 0.5 mm neoprene core for lightweight insulation.
- Features a simple, stretchy cuff for easy donning and pairing snaps to keep the gloves together.
- Silicone pattern on the palm and fingers provides a better grip when wet.