The NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD gives lady anglers the safety they need on the water that's purposely designed to fit comfortably all day. And whether you're slinging a Lipless Crankbait or an intricate nymph, the four-pocket design keeps your tackle, lures and flies organized and easy to grab.
- The Shenook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- Zippered front entry for quick donning and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- Less bulky, articulated PlushFit™ foam panels mold to the female bust.
- The high-back design combines with a mesh lower-back to comfortably fit against any type of raft or kayak seat while offering added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large clamshell pockets, sized for tackle boxes, feature updated internal organization based on angler reviews.
- A single, exterior pocket on the angler's right side offers easily accessible storage.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and secures with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.