NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD
The NRS Women's Shenook Fishing PFD gives lady anglers the safety they need on the water that's purposely designed to fit comfortably all day. And whether you're slinging a Lipless Crankbait or an intricate nymph, the four-pocket design keeps your tackle, lures and flies organized and easy to grab.
- The Shenook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- Zippered front entry for quick donning and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- Less bulky, articulated PlushFit™ foam panels mold to the female bust.
- The high-back design combines with a mesh lower-back to comfortably fit against any type of raft or kayak seat while offering added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large clamshell pockets, sized for tackle boxes, feature updated internal organization based on angler reviews.
- A single, exterior pocket on the angler's right side offers easily accessible storage.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and secures with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|