NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
Item: 60002.01 | Product Details »
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- We have color coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. lashing strength.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
Tired of that tangled mess of NRS straps in your garage? Don't worry, there's a better way. In this Quick Tips video, we show you how to roll your straps for tidy storage. It's simple and easy to do, and will make finding the right strap when you need it much easier.
As you accumulate a bunch of NRS straps (which you will), keeping them organized will save you a lot of frustration. This video shows one method, putting each of the different lengths on a separate strap.
NRS 1 HD Tie Down straps make rigging rafts, tying down kayaks and securing gear on cars simple. But one question you may find yourself asking is what to do with the leftover length of webbingthe tailafter youve tightened down an NRS strap. In this video, we show you how to daisy chain the webbing on a tie-down strap, a simple an effective method for dealing with the strap tail to keep it out of the way.
|Lashing Capacity:||1,100 lbs.|