NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
Item: 60002.01 | Product Details »
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- We have color coded six of our most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS).
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
- Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||1,100 lbs.|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||367 lbs.|