- The NRS Barrel pump combines a wide base for sure footing while inflating a raft.
- The 6.5' flexible hose tucks into the webbing carry handle for storing on your raft.
- This 5" diameter pump stands 2.5' high and has a stroke volume of 2.03 Gal (7.7 liters).
- This hand pump does not have a check valve. A check valve is necessary on military valves that don't have a one-way inflation feature.
- There is a spare O-ring gasket in the bottom of the pump cylinder. If you need to re-lubricate the pump, we recommend lithium grease.
- 5-year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm More about California Proposition 65 »
|Volume:||2.03 gal (7.7 liters) per stroke|
|Action:||Inflate and deflate (deflation requires the assistance of an additional hose)|
|Pump Dimensions:||5" Dia. x 2.5' Tall|
|Hose Length:||6' 6"|