NRS Kid's Shorty Wetsuit
On Sale: $37.46
$49.95 You Save 25%
Item: 17263.02 | Product Details »
- The top quality 2 mm neoprene insulates against the cold and the closed-cell foam supplements the flotation of the child's life jacket, floating them higher in the water.
- We also add fine titanium particles to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The shiny particles reflect back and help hold in body heat, without adding bulk.
- Sleeves extend the sun and thermal protection.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels.
- The heavy-duty YKK™ back zipper makes entry and exit easy, while preventing the young person from accidentally unzipping.
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Weight:||1.15 lbs size Y-S|
|Neoprene:||2 mm neoprene|
|Entry Style:||YKK® back zipper|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Kid's Neoprene Jacket
On Sale: NRS Kid's Neoprene Pants