NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag
Item: 45104.01 | Product Details »
- Rugged Cordura® bag is highly visible for easy location on the water.
- The 3/8" Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified. It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs. and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability.
- The rope floats for good visibility on the water.
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time.
- Two reflective bands and an elastic "holster" for a glow stick, or "chem light", enhance visibility in low-light rescues.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- 1" webbing with side-release buckle secures the top rope loop and lets you attach the bag to D-rings, boat frames, etc.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
The NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag is the ideal choice for the rescue professional or any boater looking for a bag with extra-strong rope that's easy to grasp and hold onto.
Knowing how to properly stuff your throw bag is important for ensuring youre ready to make a rescue when needed on the river. Let the NRS experts show you how to quickly re-stuff your throw bag to make certain the rope can run out smoothly and without tangles in the event of a rescue. We also demonstrate how to hand coil the throw rope for a quick second toss to a swimmer.
|Rope Material:||Grabline™ by Sterling|
|Load Max:||3282 lbs. (14.6 kN)|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Big Water V PFD - Closeout