NRS Boundary Shoe
Item: 30035.01 | Product Details »
- The waterproof 5 mm neoprene upper has glued, blind-stitched and double-taped seams to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Comfy 7 mm neoprene insole atop a high-traction wrap-up sole provides the protection and support you've come to expect from our footwear.
- 2 mm plastic shim for even more protection from sharp, pointy objects.
- The ladder buckle strap at the top and the sturdy instep strap ensure the shoe stays in place even in the muckiest conditions.
- Each shoe is factory tested to ensure waterproof performance.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.This product can expose you to Chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
The NRS Boundary Shoe is knee high, waterproof and warm. Great for those wet, soggy put-ins and portages. Individually tested to ensure waterproofness.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
|Material Upper:||5 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||6 mm rubber|
|Insole:||7 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Adjustable buckle and instep strap|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||2||1||36||22|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||3||2||37||23|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||3||37.5||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Toaster Mitts - Closeout