NRS Boundary Socks with HydroCuff
Item: 30015.01 | Product Details »
- 3 mm neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive provides protection from cold water.
- Glued, blind-stitched and fully taped seams keep the water from seeping through the material, keeping you dry and warm.
- The neoprene HydroCuff™ creates a comfortable seal around your calf keeping the sock up and helping to seal out water.
- The three-panel construction is comfortable when wearing in a sandal or other shoe.
- 18" tall is perfect for shallow water put ins and take outs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product can expose you to Chloroprene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
No more soggy feet when getting in and out of your boat. The NRS Boundary Sock is waterproof and warm, perfect for wearing with sandals or in a boot as added protection against wet and cold.
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Seams:||Glued & blind-stitched|
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|