- 3 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation.
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin.
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip.
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out.
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue.
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Maxim gloves extremely water-resistant but not fully waterproof.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
The NRS Maxim Gloves are designed for maximum insulation without sacrificing paddle control so you can extend your paddling season into colder conditions. Insulated with 3 mm neoprene back and 2 mm neoprene palm with titanium for better heat retention and liquid-sealed seams for maximum water-resistance. A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip and dexterity. A fitted stretchy slip-on wrist cuff helps prevent paddle drip while making the gloves easy to take on and off. Quick-drying VaporLoft fleece lining holds in warmth and is soft against the skin. Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together.
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||RawHide neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Stretchy, easy-entry|
|3XS||2 1/2"||5 1/2"|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Maxim Gloves - Closeout