- Each WAG Bag kit contains an outer zip-close disposal bag, a waste collection bag preloaded with waste treatment powder, toilet paper and a hand sanitizer towellete.
- The WAG (Waste Alleviation and Gelling) Bag contains enough gelling powder for 3-4 uses.
- The double bag system is made from a puncture resistant material. It's spill proof and hygienic.
- The double bagged WAG bag is approved for disposal in any garbage can.
- WAG Bags are guaranteed for one year. To get much longer storage life, keep your extra bags in a cool, dry environment. Heat and moisture are what start the breakdown process that neutralizes enclosed waste.
- In addition to use while boating, the bags work great when hiking, backpacking, rock climbing or as part of an in-home emergency kit.
- They're essential for backcountry winter sports when it's impossible to dig a "cat hole" for burying waste.
Always pack out used bags in a rigid, waterproof container.
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS 1" Color Coded Tie-Down Straps
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sacks