NRS HydroSkin 0.5 Wetsocks
Item: 30011.02 | Product Details »
- The 0.5 mm neoprene core insulates and protects.
- 4-way-stretch PowerSpan™ outer layer gives you enhanced mobility and greater durability.
- The ThermalPlush™ inner lining increases insulation, repels moisture and dries quickly.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive aids body heat retention without adding bulk.
- DWR coating forces water to "bead" and roll off the material, reducing evaporative cooling.
- Anatomically shaped left and right feet offer superior fit and unmatched comfort while eliminating the guessing game.
- Pairing snaps help prevent you from hitting the river with only one sock.
Commonly heard complaints from boaters are "My wetshoes dry slowly" and "My shoes really stink." The problems are related. Neoprene shoes don't "breathe" so moisture escapes slowly unless you work to eliminate it. And bacteria and other microorganisms in the water and from your feet can generate odors in those moist conditions. This video shows how to clean and dry watershoes to head off odor. And if stinky shoes happen, we show how to eliminate it.
|Weight:||Large 0.25 lbs|
|Material:||0.5 mm HydroSkin®|
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|