- Upper and insole are constructed with 3 mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- 1.5 mm textured rubber sole won't add bulk, and still protects your feet both in and out of the boat.
- Naturally shaped toe box provides a roomy, non-binding fit.
- Stretchy rubber bands improve lateral stability and help hold the shoe to your foot.
- Shoe-top draw cord keeps your foot snug and secure.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
Women order one size smaller.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||1.5 mm rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||2||1||36||22|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||3||2||37||23|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||4||3||37.5||23.5|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||5||4||38.5||24|
|Youth (6-10 yrs)||6||5||39.5||24.5|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Sandal Socks
On Sale: Cottonmouth Nose Plugs
On Sale: NRS Men's Guide Short - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Tuff Sacks
On Sale: NRS Women's Guide Short - Closeout
On Sale: NRS Men's Kicker Remix Wetshoes