NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout
Item: 40009.03 | Product Details »
- The Chinook is a type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- Designed with anglers in mind, the Chinook features seven front pockets for everything from small tackle boxes to tippet.
- Perfect for kayak fishing, fly fishing and extended tours.
- The mesh lower back is a great fit on high-back seats and provides ventilation when the weather gets warm.
- The roomy front-entry design with eight adjustment points lets you customize the fit for comfort and security.
- Soft PlushFIT™ foam flotation conforms to your body as you wear it for unsurpassed comfort.
- A coil tool retractor allows you to clip on line snips, forceps or other tools that you want to have handy.
- Includes a D-ring on the back for attaching your net, plus a strobe holder loop for those low light conditions.
- Other outstanding features include rod holder loops, a knife lash tab, and multiple D-rings and attachment loops.
- The Chinook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The Chinook is more than a safety aid. With pockets for all your tackle, attachment points for your tools and an integrated rod holder, it's gear that makes you more effective on the water. Kayak anglers attest, no other fishing life jacket can match the comfort and utility it delivers.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|Weight:||L/XL 2.15 lbs|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|