NRS Zen Rescue PFD
Item: 40030.02 | Product Details »
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded arm holes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The hand warmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swiftwater rescue situation. Modeled after the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows unrestricted range of motion. Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded armholes and sides provide crucial impact protection.The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment, lash tab, a compartmentalized clamshell pocket, handwarmer pocket and six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||17.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|