NRS Women's Siren PFD
Item: 40036.02 | Product Details »
- The Siren is a type III, low profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and with a zipper on both sides accessing that sunscreen or camera is a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
The NRS Siren PFD is the most comfortable low-profile women's life jacket available today. Its six panel design effortlessly wraps around your body while soft, anatomically sculpted foam accommodates your curves.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|Weight:||XS/M 2 lbs.|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Lining:||Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|