NRS Zephyr Inflatable PFD
Item: 40037.02 | Product Details »
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD provides 15.5 lbs. of flotation and only meets U.S. Coast Guard requirements as a Type III lifejacket when worn. (See Note below.)
- The Zephyr is stored in a compact, adjustable ripstop nylon waist pack that stays out of your way for SUP, surfing or wading.
- In the event of a swim, simply rotate the belt until the chamber faces forward, pull the red tab to inflate with pressurized CO2 and secure the inflated PFD over your head.
- Adjustment straps on the inflated PFD allow for a customized fit.
- Waist belt features a zippered stretch pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle.
- Also features a manual back-up valve, reflective accents and two D-ring attachment points.
- A 24 gram CO2 cartridge comes with the Zephyr. It will simply need to be screwed in to initially arm the PFD. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
The Green Arming Pin breaks when you pull the inflation cord to inflate the Zephyr. The intact Arming Pin serves as a visual sign that there's a full CO2 cylinder available when needed. If you would like additional Arming Pins, order Item # 40032.01.
|Waist Size:||Belt fits waist 27"-50" (69-127 cm) in circumference|
|US Coast Guard Type:||Type V, meets Coast Guard requirement for a Type III PFD when it is worn.|
|Design Flotation:||15.5 lbs.|
|Entry System:||Adjustable waist belt with side-release buckle|