- The NRS Surge is a Type III, medium-profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs of flotation.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Two large zippered pockets fit the day-to-day essentials and a lash tab secures a rescue knife.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction protects your jacket from snags and tears throughout the seasons.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- 3M reflective accents and logos for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The Surge carries the US Coast Guard certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Designed for ultimate comfort in a front-entry vest, the full-featured NRS Surge PFD has a seven-panel design that effortlessly conforms to your shape. Thin back panel minimizes bulk and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation on warmer days. 400 denier ripstop nylon fabric construction is guaranteed to protect your jacket from snags and tears throughout the season. Features two large zippered pockets, lash tab, reflective accents and six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|