NRS Chinook OS Fishing PFD
Item: 40071.01 | Product Details »
- The Chinook OS is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
- PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- One large, zippered tackle pocket, with internal organization, plus one smaller tackle pocket.
- One zippered pocket sized for a VHF radio and three accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- Also features a rod holder, two strobe attachment points, two knife lash tabs and extra reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
- The Chinook OS carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
You May Also Like
On Sale: NRS Skelton Gloves
On Sale: NRS Chinook Fishing PFD - Closeout