- The Nora is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- A flexible five-panel design effortlessly wraps your body and follows your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and the articulated chest panels conform to the bust.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Nora carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|