- The Raku is a Type III, medium profile fishing PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Raku carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
To be certain it functions properly in an emergency, it is essential to adjust your life jacket before getting on the water. A well-adjusted PFD will also be more comfortable to wear when rafting, kayaking, canoeing or stand up paddling. Every NRS life jacket features adjustable straps that allow you to achieve a secure and comfortable fit. In this video, we show you how to fit your PFD, adjust the straps and test the life jacket to make sure it is secure for safe boating.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|