Astral Greenjacket PFD
Item: 40078.07 | Product Details »
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- "Flotection" armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||500-denier Cordura®|